Monday, September 30, 2013

Licensed and Experienced NC Pharmacist Seeks New Opportunity



Hello, thank you for visiting my Blog. My name is Allison Thompson and I am a Licensed NC State Pharmacist who has a passion for the work I do. I have over 19 years of extensive retail pharmacy experience with 12 of those years in management and below you will see a short from resume that I created for my search for a new opportunity. I live in Mount Holly North Carolina and I am looking for a new Pharmacist position within a 30-40 mile radius to include Gastonia, Charlotte, Kings Mountain, Shelby, Lincolnton and I will consider anything slightly beyond that radius.

 photo AllisonLutzThompson1_zpsfc33a42e.jpg

 photo AllisonLutzThompson2_zps82bc79bc.jpg

If you click the link above you will be redirected to my other blog an please check back often as I am going to be updating my sites. I have a passion for pharmacy and I care about the customers I serve. I look forward to talking with potential employers and/or recruiters soon! Have an awesome day and thank you for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment